We strive for excellence in every design and integration project. To ensure a quality experience for our customers, we utilize a “Design For eXcellence” (DFX) process to ensure customer needs are understood and met at all stages of the system integration project. At the beginning, we perform an on-site survey to understand the project requirements. Next a design plan, including CAD drawings, is created for approval before work begins. After system integration, we provide on-site user training and user manuals for future reference. Our relationship does not end after the system integration… We will be there for the future support and maintenance needs in the years to come.
Audio Visual Technologies Group has a team of specialist who will design and implement systems integration solutions that will fit your needs. We build systems that allow you to focus on conducting business, rather than being bogged down by technology. We offer a complete line of audio visual system integration design solutions. Let Audio Visual Technologies Group design and implement your next project.
What to expect:
- Advanced Audio Visual Products: The most technologically advanced audio visual products the industry has to offer.
- Custom Programming: We will program your AV control system to meet your user interface and automation requirements.
- System Design and Installation: Preparation of system diagrams, equipment rack elevations, and custom programming specification.
- Systems Integration: Audio Visual, Automation, Lighting, Information Technology systems seamlessly combined.
- Managed Services: Proactive system testing and 24-hour support to keep your meetings running.
- Maintenance and Repair: Keep your systems in good working condition for years to come.